02 Sep Is your website on Pace? Sherpa do marketing too!
Yes, Sherpa also has a marketing budget. Our design studio has been doing some great website work and we wanted to “get it out there”. The concept was to pose pertinent web-based questions to carefully selected targets. Although we were focusing the marketing drive on web-based products, the mailer was paper-based but with a header of:“Print? Yes, there is still a place. But you need to own the online space. Let’s check if your website is on pace.”
The key questions posed were:
- If you Google one of your key words or phrases, are you within the Top Twenty rankings?
- Does your website display well on a large screen, small screen and iPad?
- Is your website navigation clear? Do visitors know exactly where to go?
- Is your bounce rate higher than 40%?
- Are you happy that your brand values and personality are both reflected in your website?
- Is your Facebook strategy working?
And then the call to action. Yebo.
Speaking of action, we were then forced to take a look at our own Sherpa website, now two years old. So watch this space!!